Friday, April 3, 2009

Penang Trip

Well, I rather classify this trip as a miserable trip!

Gosh..... It wasn't totally bad but the last day really pissed me off.

Okey, I mentioned that I will be sitting plane back from Penang to Kuantan. That stupid airline cancelled our ticket last minute!!! How dumb dumb they are!!!! If they wanna cancel it, at least inform us a week earlier or so. But they didn't!!! Stupid!!! They only sent a message to my mum on Friday night!!! Hello~~~ Damn stupid these people!!!

We had to go to the bus station on Saturday morning juz to get tickets back to Kuantan. Imagine my surprise, all the tickets sold off. Damn,.....!!!!! Then my sis suggested us just buy tickets to Pudu then switch bus and head to Kuantan. And thats the only way. Got no other choices anyways.

Sunday 10am, board the bus. It was fine. Reach KL around 3.30pm. Quickly buy 3 tickets back to Kuantan. And that bus was horrible!!!!! And I hate that bus driver!!!!! He's so stupid that I wanted to stuck his face in the toilet bowl or strangle him to death. He stopped a while after 1 hour drive. We thought that we were able to go to the toilet or something like that but...... Gosh..... Bodoh!!! He went down and bought a durian. Idiot!!! Then, we thought that we will be able to have our dinner at Temerloh rest house. In the end, he brought us to Lanchang and just stop there. We went down, wanting to buy some food. And all they sell were fruits. And the fruits are tasteless. And that stupid driver were helping one of the stall selling fruits. I was like..... Sepak you man. Nevermind!!! I still can take that. Went we reach Kuantan, that driver stop us beside the bus station instead of turning into the terminal. Aiyoo........ Really cursing him like mad that time. And it was raining!!!!! And he gave us a lame excuse. "bas rosak. Semua turun sini." Bodoh like shit only. Urghhhhh............ If I had a knife on my hand, the knife will definitely strike into his body.

Oh ya, about my trip. I was so angry that I forgot everything about this trip. Nothing special also. Ate all the delicacies, visited all the historical places,.......etc etc.

And thanks to Audrey, my sis friends, who brought us along whole Penang. Oh, and I had my allergy. So sad. After Saturday dinner, my whole body was full of rashes. *ITCHYYYYY.......* Thanks to that sambal belacan t.t (poor thing)

Went to Gurney Drive, Queensbay Mall, Perangin Mall, Batu Feringhi, Penang Hill. And it was fun. Did some shopping cause we didn't have much time. So..... that's it. Kinda boring but overall still okey.

1 comment: