Thursday, April 16, 2009

Canon, delighting you always

Work for 3 days at Canon Sales Fiesta on 11, 12 and 13 of April.

I must admit this. I barely worked! I was playing and chit-chatting the whole day. But it was fun. *giggles*

We had a special guest for that event. Mr Andy. Not Andy Lau but Andy the clown. *hahaha....* And he really know how to cheer people up. And he's very very naughty. He tease us when there's no customer to play with him. He made a hat out of balloon for me. Wore it for just a while cause it's quite embarrassing to wear a hat and walk around. It look silly. And he calls YenNee and me 'kai xin guo'. Bao didn't bother him. That's why he calls Bao 'cool girl'. Luckily we had him to entertain us. Otherwise we'll be bored to death.

And we had a DJ. Another thing to be happy about. Songs and music are almost part of my life. I sang almost all the songs. But it's annoying when he keep on repeating Akon's song. The Na Na Na song. Urghhhh..... I hate that song. And when they play The Jonas Brother's song, the DJ make announcement. I was like....... My Jonas Brother!!!!!!!!! But overall, the song played are fabulous!

This is the funniest part for me. My sales...... 0%. *hahaha....* But who cares. As long as I had fun. Oh, and one of the event management worker is an OKU. We use sign language and words to communicate. Then he predict my future through my palm. Poor girl me!!! I'm hard to get pregnant. And he says that I'm very aggresive and talks a lot. Which are all true!!! My kepoh side is so obvious. Then he showed me a picture of him with Datuk K and his wife. He uses 3G to communicate with people on the phone. Which I totally don't understand what he's gestures means.

These 3 days work was great for me. At least I can focus on other thing. And cash...!!! Hahaha.... Can spend money now.

No comments:

Post a Comment