Thursday, April 23, 2009

Braceface Family

I'm gonna burst into tears.
So touching.
All the anak dalam Lee family are braceface now.
(except Jess cause her teeth are straight enough) *envy*
So united.
I'm once a braceface but not now anymore.
But I still can be braceface if I want to.
Just to on my retainers and..... Voila~
My brother is having his braces now.
I didn't notice it until he came and ask me
"Anne, last time ur braces the wire came off what did you do?"
"Huh? My wire didn't come off before. Go see your dentist la"
And then he showed me his braces.
He went and did his braces at KL private dental clinic.
SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE
10k plus

OMG OMG OMG

Mine cost around 1k only.
So much difference.
And June is gonna wear braces too.
At Australia!!!
That will be even more expensive.
But she'll pay it herself.
RICH GIRL!

It's funny to see everyone wearing braces especially if the whole family is wearing them
I'm so gonna take a picture with them when they are in Kuantan the next time with my retainers.

Cheeeeezzzz...................

++blinking teeth++

sweet ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment