Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cheezy wedges

Went for yc session with my classmates at TC. Ate damn a lot of things last night. But it's a way to release anger.

1st, we ate honeydew special. Then we headed straight to KFC for cheezy wedges. YUMMY~~~!!!! And I think that wedges gave us a certain ecstacy or something like that. Bao, YenNee and Me were like bergila-gila. We laugh like nobody is around. And Bao was like drunk. She kept saying weird things. But that's her character. We know her well. *hahaha.....*

I saw him too. But it hurts when I saw him. Cause he didn't care to approach me or ask how am I or things like that. I was so angry. Luckily there's McD there. Went and buy myself a sundae cone. Yesterday weather was freezing cold. And I chose to eat icecream in that kind of weather. Just to cool myself down. I was freezing. But I still eat it. I think I was trying to make myself sick. I'm not sure what I'm trying to do that time. And.... Hahaha..... I'm sick now.

And I'm now in a confusing state. I really don't know what he's thinking now. But one thing for sure. He's not thinking of me.

I'm sick, sad and angry now. Who cares? NO ONE.

Who is suffering now? ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment