Thursday, April 23, 2009

Poor girl Amylea

Watched One In A million on Friday.
Amylea was voted out of the competition. What a waste!
Last week's theme was Mini Concert
And it was boring!!!!!!!
Why on earth did Tomok chose to sing Alleycat's song??????
It was so freaking boring!
I watched Amylea's Mini Concert on the OIAM diaries.
And it was superb!
I mean.... At least better than the rest.
Love those songs she prepared. ---Yesterday Once More by Carpenters and Falling by Alicia Keys
But at least Tomok didn't leave.
I still like him.
*giggles*
Oh, and Dafi is so so so so cute!!!!
What a darling.
And Awal. *ahaha...* Watched him in the diaries. He is just so funny.
And now I keep singing those songs that the contestants had sang.
My parents always give me those weird stares.
AND I KNOW IT
My singing skills very bad.
But who cares.
*evil laugh*

No comments:

Post a Comment