Thursday, April 23, 2009

1st Ride..

Hahaha.....
I convinced my mum to allow me to drive on Sunday morning.
I haven't get my liscence yet but now I do
I drove both my grandma and my mum after they finish doing their shoppings.
And nothing went wrong. I'm not that bad in driving.
So, mission accomplished.
Manage to convince my mum.
Next, is my dad.
But his tough to convince.
"1 year later then you can drive my car!"
So bad!!!!
Didn't even give me the chance.
But he'll give.
Manja-manja a while and that will do the trick.
*HAHAHAHA.....*

Monday,
made some pizza for that 'someone'
But he didn't want it!
So bad!!!!!!!!!
After slaving myself in the kitchen and all he say is "NO"
What a nice way to show his 'APPRECIATION'
Urggggghhhhh.........
Who cares!!!
Wanted to throw it into the dustbin.
But I didn't.
I indulge it myself!!!!!
And of course my family too.

Tuesday,
2 guys came back.
1st, my brother. He's having his sem break. So.......
He reached around 10.30 in the morning.
Jo: Hungry or not?
Jon: No
Jo: Want to eat or not? I cook for you la
Jon: Cook what?
Jo: Maggie mee la
Jon: Ceh.. Then don't want la
Jo: Then you want fruits or not? Got grapes
Jon: Don't want
Jo: Mango lea?
Jon: You cut a?
Quietly went and cut a mango for him
Jon: All mine a?
Jo: =.= Eat la

See......!!!! Where to find this kind of sister anymore!!! I only get to eat the flesh around the seed.
Poor girl me.

Then around 2.30pm, Jerry came.
As naughty as usual. I have to lock up Whisky so that they wouldn't fight.
Had been baby-sitting them for the pass few days. Including my brother.
Have to serve him. Like a maid in the house t.t

Wednesday,
Went shopping with Nick and his mother.
He's looking for clothings that will suit him for a wedding dinner.
And he look and look and look.
We went in to all the possible shops that sell gents clothings.
Nothing he like.
Went to Parkson.
Spotted a pant that he like.
Unfortunately, there's only 1 pair left for his size.
And that pair is on the model.
So we force the promoters to take off the pant so that he can try it on.
But it was too loose.
We made a big fuss over a pant that doesn't suit him
*hahaha....* I'm so glad I'm not the promoter.
We went to Megamall after that.
Oh, did I mention we went to ECM?
We went to ECM before we headed to Megamall.
Find and find and find.
In the end of the day, he didn't buy a single thing.
=.=

Thursday,
Which is today
Woke up around 10am. (I know. I'm lazy)
Saw a girl looking down in the drain outside my house.
I thought she dropped something or what.
I didn't bother much.
Until a car stopped right in front of my house and the guy went down into the drain.
Only then I went out a took a look.
A dog fell into the drain.
Poor thing.
And I feel so bad cause I didn't helped that girl.
That guy carried the dog up and the owner brought it home.
What a good guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment