Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Remedies for heartache..

Had been going through not 'a bed of roses' life lately.
In fact, suffer a little when I was in a position where I can't do this nor that. Is like, I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere or got myself lost in a maze. BUT........ I manage to get through it. Smart girl!!!! *hahahaxx....* Sorry. Have to give myself a little compliment.

WAYS TO 'CURE' HEARTACHE.

1) Buddies!
Hang out with friends instead of hiding alone at home. Blah out all the problems and let them comfort you. It will feel so much better. I have great friends. So..... I'm glad I have them by my side.

2) Sing!
Sing as in until your lungs can't take it. And it's better to sing when you're watching reality or live show. That's to avoid parents from suspecting anything fishy. Sing as loud as you can and if you're crazy person like me, shout works better.

3) Be a Shopaholic!
I mean, for just one day. Otherwise you'll be broke. Spending gives a certain satisfection. And the best part is, you get to own things that you usually wouldn't buy. That sudden urge will surprise you. 1 very important thing is, remember to bring your father along. And the most important thing is, make sure he has his credit card with him. I know. I'm a genius.

4) Eat!
Well, you will of cause eat even though you never had a heartache. In this case, eat things that contains chocolate. Chocolate contains something that will trigger your happier side. (I forgot what is that something) Hot cocoa, chocolate cake, chocolate muffin, chocolate fudge, brownies..... Add some coffee in those foods and it will taste even better.

5) Bake or Cook!
This will use up those excess time that makes you keep thinking of that person. Help to brush up culinary skills too. And the best part is, you get to eat what you make. If it taste horrible, feed your dogs. They will help to eat them all. But if you have picky eater like my dog jerry, don't expect them to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment