Thursday, April 9, 2009

Stucked??!!

Had yc session with weeshean and shi yun on Tuesday. And it's funny cause our topic is......

Why are we still stucked with our bf...???

Questin marks question marks question marks........

Forget that. Cause me myself doesn't know why. (Who cares?)

Then we chit chat about other things. It's been a while now since the last time we hang out together. ( I mean with weeshean. ShiYun, I'll definitely meet her every week *giggles*)

We talked about everthing. Our family, friends, relationships...... etc etc. And the lists goes on and on. Oh, and we did a little flashback. It was so funny. Believe me. We were like... "You did that?", "Really?" Those kind of stuffs. But we didn't really remember clearly what happened. It was so long ago. But it's hilarious.

I don't know whether it's my luck or what. I keep bumping with the person I used to like. The day when we celebrated our SPM result, he was there. I went out with my friends for movie, he was there. I went out for yc session with my friends, he was there. I was like... Damnnn...... Buat tak kenal. *hahaha...*

Watched Mean Girls last night. Very nice. But I think John Tucker Must Die is even better. Can apply those techniques in our 'relationship'. Revenge. *evil laugh* I know. I'm bad. And I'm glad that my friends aren't like them in the show. It's be very scary to have friends like that. BUT..... I don't have to worry cause my friends are the greatest.

And 1 more thing, I'll be working on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. So......... MONEY! Here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment