Friday, April 17, 2009

Bugssss.... Welcome back to make me sick

Woke up this morning with a terrible stomachache. I'm famous for stomachache. *hahaha...* Went yc with my grandparents. They saw my weird posture. I was bending over my tummy as if I were having stomach cramps.


Shared breakfast with my mum cause I didn't had my appetite. My grandparents got worried and keep advising my mum to bring me to hospital for a medical check up. And as usual, I'll answer them. "Bo ming kia la" Which means "Nothing wrong la" in Hokkien. *giggles* But I sense that my mum is gonna bring me to visit my uncle soon. If not, my grandparents will not stop mumbling her to bring me for a check up.


I don't mind visit doctors. I've been visiting dentist for the past 2 years when I was having my braces. Is just that I don't want to be diagnosed with disease or cancer or something that will drag me to death. Somehow I feel that there's something wrong. My granny, my grandma, my uncle..... Maybe I'm next on the list.


Put on back my retainers. It hurt my gums but I wear it too. Just to distract my heartache. And of cause to avoid eating junk foods and to keep my teeth straight. My 'date' with the dentist is just around the corner. Better hope my teeth didn't go out of order. Otherwise, I'll be sentenced to death by Dr. Lawrence.


Having a little fever I think. But never tell anyone. If not, I'll be sent straight to visit my uncle. Somehow I feel my Asthma is gonna attack me soon. Having breathing difficulties these few months. Sometimes I have to take very deep breath just to get enough oxygen. My parent wanted to bring me to see doctor. But I always say no. Maybe I'm waiting for my sickness to worsen. *hahaha....* Silly me.
Brace face look..... RETAINERSSSSS

2 comments:

  1. hey.. how are you lately?
    so sorry if i dint find u and chat and stuff like that..
    been very very busy.. having exam on this coming monday and wednesday..
    after that i will be FREE!! hurray david!

    oh yea.. finish reading ur blog.. wow.. dint know u post so so much thing.. but i still manage to read it all la.. see how ikhlas i am.. haha.. =)
    anyway well different male got different the thinking and altitude so don't worry to much ok?
    ur prediction it doesn't mean it's real anyway it's just PREDICTION.. there is possibilities as well..

    anyhow don't say no people cares for you.. at least i do right? =D
    chill and i pray and hope that u can get over it ok? =) *hugs*

    oh ya.. thanks for uploading ur new hairstyle pic.. i too almost cant recognize you in ur new picture.. i mean i know it's u but the feeling of changes is so fatal.. haha..
    i experince that too as well, my body size.. hehehe..

    actually i think you look kinda funny/mature/kawai-like.. haha..
    anyway my final complement, nice hair cut.. =)

    anyhow when are you leaving ktn?
    i will be back ktn maybe next week? or so on.. i aint sure.. but i sure will be back ktn soon la..
    so i want to know when are you leaving.. maybe i can make appointment with this busy lady Joanne.. haha.. can?
    let me know or sms me la.. =)
    as usual.. 016-_3_63__ fill in the blank la.. u should know right? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....
    finally someone complimented my new hair
    anyways. thanks banyak banyak
    i'll b leaving ktn around july or mayb earlier
    need to sit for my IELTS paper.
    hahaha....
    U banyak hp number la
    but clever me have it all
    book apointment wif me 1st la
    i'll squeeze u in my 'tight' schedule.

    ReplyDelete