Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's raining..

It's raining outside. So is my heart.

Listening to sad sad songs..... Try to hold back my tears cause my mum is around.

My whole body is having goosebumps. It's very cold and I'm very sick.

Wanted to vomit last night. But it couldn't come out.

Yesterday headache was bad.

Bruises on my leg had worsen. It's spreading and I don't know why.

My eyes had swollen up. Didn't had a good sleep last night. The sound of my fan was so creepy till I didn't dare to sleep. I practically cried till I'm tired and doze off.

Tonight's schedule: Watch TV until 1am. Thank God there's Grey's Anatomy.

Dinner with parents. Will drag my dad along to do some shopping.

"Without You" and "So Sick". Best song to listen right now.

Need my friends. Need their ears and shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment