Friday, April 24, 2009

Aww Man~!

Didn't went to ECM today.
Apparently our salary not out yet.
So......
No shopping
Argghh......
AWFUL!
Had to prepare lunch for my family.
But thankfully I received a call from Nick's mum.
Spaghetti.......
Yummo~
When over to their house
Ate those yummy spaghetti.
Chit-chat with them a little while.
So boring at home.
We talked about school and teachers.
More like complaining about them
Hahahaha...........
Nick wanted a haircut
His hair is so long and spiky.
2 inches at the back.
Broke Mr Chim's record
What a 'good' boy.
After the haircut, still spiky
But at least is not that long.

Went to LinChiKang for dinner last night.
Met some relative whom I never seen them before.
Then,
Something bad happened.
Ahhhh.....
How much I wish it did not happen.
Juz pray my mum didn't listen carefully last night.
OTHERWISE
I'M SO TOASTED!
Oh, I had my honey cinnamon thing on my face last night.
I barely able to keep my eyes close.
Instead of making me relax, it made me even more alert.
My mind was functioning so well last night
I kept thinking all sorts of stuff.
Well,
Planned to make some peanut cookies tonight.
Then make some weird flavoured pizzas tomorrow.
It's all in my mind last night!!!!
If I don't do it,
I'll stress myself tonight again!
*giggles*
It's funny.
All I think about is FOOD..

Hope I don't accidentally poison my family with those food that I'm about to make. Cause I've think of the weirdest ways of preparing them...

HuHuHu ~.~ ~.~

Crossing fingers ##

3 comments:

  1. wow.. with ur many many post.. makes me feel like i have ignore u for so long.. haha.. sorry la sister.. haha..

    anyway seem to be that u love to cook nowadays?
    pizza/cookies etc etc.. haha..
    so when i make my appointment with u.. will i get pizza or cookies? *i wonder*

    oh ya.. confirm already i back on the 9th of May..
    so u still around that time right? haha..
    i make appointment with u now lo.. u free let me know.. haha.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....
    u've been living in stone age too long already
    probably.
    Cross ur fingers and hope that i bake on that day
    hahaha....
    ya
    i'll be around
    made up my mind already
    i'll be studying form 6
    so.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. opps.. i think i just reply u the wrong thing at ur latest post.. so sorry.. XD

    sorry la sister i stone age ppl.. haha.. but not bad also stone age got computer to online.. hahahaha.. =)

    ok.. i'll leave my hand straight and hope u will bake on that day.. hahaha.. =)

    ReplyDelete