Thursday, April 23, 2009

18 in a 80 body

Feel so old.....
Know why???
I feel so old just because I played badminton for 2 hours.
What could a badminton game make me feel so old??
BECAUSE I PLAYED WITH BOYS!!!!

Went and played badminton with SuYi, Loh and CheeSiang on Saturday.
I don't know what is wrong with CheeSiang.
He is so energetic.
The speed of his ball is so fast.
I was wondering where the shuttlecock has gone
(Biasa la. I lembap punya orang)
And most of the time, I wasn't playing at all.
Instead,

I WAS AVOIDING THE HIGH-SPEED SHUTTLECOCK!

The whole court was noisy thanks to me.
I asked Loh what's wrong with CheeSiang.
Loh joked saying that CheeSiang had Steroids.

Naughty Loh!

I have to borrow racket form CheeSiang.
And...... That racket stained my hand. IN BLUE!
We had a little match and.... Hahaha....
Both of them kalah teruk when they are paired with me.
Sorry la. I'm very untalented. So.... Too bad!

Went home around 12.30pm. Didn't feel the pain until at night when I went to ECM with my family.
And I suffer a sudden chest pain which freak my mother out.
"Got time go shopping don't want go see doctor!" Bla Bla Bla and the nagging goes on and on.
That night was the toughest night ever.
My muscles were so pain that every single move I made hurts me to the bone.
Applied some muscle relieve cream the other day.
My whole body was aching.
I even have to ask help from my mother to apply my back.
Lessons learned from this event:
1) Never play with guys when they have loads of energy
2) Do warm up, otherwise I'll end up like that again the next time

No comments:

Post a Comment