Wednesday, March 25, 2009

1 more day to go!!!

So happy right now.

Actually, not really that happy. But... Still have reasons to be happy. Goshh.... What am I trying to say???

Okey, cut the crap off. Anyways.......... Will be shooting off to Penang tomorrow. *woohoo....* What will make me happier than that!!! Can't wait for it. Don't know how many hours I will be sitting on the bus. But luckily my mum is smart enough to buy night tickets. Will be spending most of the time sleeping like a pig on the bus. Will definitely wake myself up when I pass by the bridge. Oh ya, we will be sitting plane back from Penang to Kuantan. *hahaha....*

Thanks to my daddy's boss we get free lodging at Vistana. Will be there for 3 days 2 night. Don't know where will be visiting but all I know is my sis's friend will be bringing us around. But PLEASE!!!! I don't want to stay in the hotel whole day and face the TV. I can do that at home. I don't need to go all the way to Penang to do that.

Oh ya..... Today is 25. Don't know whether he remember this date anymore or not. I guess he's too busy to remember. So, we'll see.

Stop it! Man!!!! What am I thinking! Oh, 1 more thing. I'm addicted to Aerosmith, O-town, 98 degrees and Ne-Yo's songs!!! *giggles* I always got carried away by these songs. I sang so out of tune yesterday until my dad gave me that weird stare and weird smile at me. And I know what he's trying to tell me!!!! I know my singing skill is BAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment