Thursday, April 9, 2009

OT.

Not me. But my mother. It's almost 6.30pm now and she's still working. And I'm stucked with her in the office now. Good thing I get to online. Otherwise, I'll be bored to death. Maybe that's a little bit too exaggerated.

Bought some strawberries just now. Too boring and I went down for a walk. Saw those bright red strawberries cost me around rm8. Maybe will use it to make strawberry tarts. Well, if I'm lazy, I'll just eat it straight from the box.

And now, I'm chatting with a stranger right now. I seriously don't know who he is. He claims that he knows me since we were 5. I was like.... Who??? I got no memories of a guy name Donald who likes hotdog. Duhhh....... In the end, he tell me that he's joking. Lame!!! We actually don't know each other. Haha... Very funny. Joanne Lee once again got pranked by stranger. I actually believed him. Damn.... Kena kantoi! And now we are friends. Kinda weird and funny. I ask him how he get my e-mail address. He answered me "From yellowpage" I was like.... Huh? Since when my e-mail address is on yellowpage. Cool...!!! But I don't think it's real.

And now we are asking each other's age and stuffs. It's kinda fun to talk to stranger. But better not leak out too much info. Never know who he is. But this guy is...... I can't find a word to describe him. He say he's a killer and sometime work as drug dealer.When I ask him why he wasn't caught by police, he says "I'm a chicken killer and I bring flu drugs"

........................................ Words can't describe who this fella is.

2 comments:

  1. haha.. that guy really fun yea? haha.. sounds interesting to me anyway.. =)
    anyway u said u cut bob hair? wow.. come on upload some pictures.. so i can see the NEW JOANNE LEE! hahaha.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya. cuz he's crapping everything and i believed him. hahaha......
    bagi u sikit suspens.
    later only upload

    ReplyDelete