Thursday, April 23, 2009

Show Me The Money~

Woohhooooo....................!!!!
I'm getting my salary.
Yeah yeah yeah.....!!!
Besides food, the second best thing in my life is MONEY
I'm realistic, materialistic but not optimistic.
I prefer to look at things at the negative way.
Hell I don't know why.
After three days of hard work.
Finally paid off. RM225.
Walaupun tak banyak tapi cukup untuk bershopping shopping.
And reload my hp to vote for Tomok if he gets into the finals.
If not.... Tak yah la......
Will be going jalan jalan with Bao and YenNee after we stuff our pockets with those moneys tomorrow.
I got the sense that we are going to eat KFC wedges again....!!!
We are so addicted to that high carb and fattening food.
Not sure whether we're going to ECM or Mega.
I think is ECM.
It'll be freezing cold.
Don't know why they make the temperature so low.
Feel like cranking up some heat for them.
And that place boring bangat.
Look so big but feel so empty...
Ironic!
Tomorrow schedule will be packed and I'm happy that it's packed
Otherwise I'll be bored to death.
Hate facing walls at home.
And that 2 dogs are so lazy.
They just lie down whole day. Didn't bother to play with me when I tease them.
Get to watch One In A Million tomorrow night.
I meant get to watch Tomok.
TOMOK TOMOK TOMOK~~~
Then Saturday night get to watch Grey's Anatomy
And Sunday night get to watch Ghost Season 2
One Tree Hill finished already t.t t.t *sobs*
No more Chad Michael Murray......
Goshh.....
So pathetically boring right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment