Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My last option

Is so hard to make a decision.
To do so or not to.
The pros and cons.
The yes and no.
How am I going to make up my 'fully stuffed with rubbish' brain?
I wanted to leave Kuantan.
For a change and hopefully leaving this miserable place.
On the other hand,
I don't want to study Hotel Management.
I will spend a fortune if I study in KL.
But if I don't, I have to opt for Form 6 which I really don't want to.
I'll be thankful if I'm situated at Air Putih.
But what if I get into SABS?
What kind of life would that be?
Starting all over again is what I really wish I don't have to do.
I really don't like being in Kuantan anymore.
The only reason I don't want to leave Kuantan is because of my family and friends.
Imagine, I have to be independent and make new friends when I'm at KL.
I'm not so good in that kind of stuff.
I wouldn't be in this situation thanks to 'him'.
That's the stupidest thing that I've done in my life.
And eventually ruined my future.
I just hope everything will be fine.

P/S: No such word such as 'stupidest'!

2 comments:

  1. don't worry k. i also going KL. we are in the same situation.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey my friend.. chill out ok?
    well if u always sit still at ur comfort zone.. what will you get?
    what experience have you gain?
    what else more you want to know from ur friends back in hometown?
    how big will ur social pool grows?

    come on.. this is the place where i want to say grow up girl..
    don't for 1 person or for a excuses u make urself fall again..
    well going KL not that bad after all.. u can avoid "him" u also can make new friends..
    don't know how? no worries i bet there is others that don't know either..
    right? take chances.. after all it's not like end of the world if u cant make any new friends.. u still have me, bao, ur gang or friends..
    right? =)

    anyway if i sounded like harsh, so sorry.. but i just hope for you the best..
    anyway last advice go for the thing u want.. and just go for it.. u have 1 time as a youth.. there is no 2 time.. and when u old u won't be that daring anymore.. so take chance and learn from experience.. =)

    ReplyDelete