Friday, April 17, 2009

Unexpected....

Yesterday I was rather gloomy~~~~

But someone appeared and cheer up my day. Went to Summer Bakery to check out what they have. Was choosing and taking my own sweet time looking each and every buns.

And suddenly, I saw KC. *hahaha....* Still that cute looking. I smiled to him in the shy shy way. (So not me!) Talk to him a little only. Cause my mum and his mum were there!!! But nevermind. At least we talked a bit. When I was walking to the car, he miss call me and turn behind. There he is in his car with his mother. Lame!!!!!

Waited till 12am to watch my favourite Grey's Anatomy. While waiting, my mum watched a pontianak movie. It was so scary!!! I didn't watch but I could listen. Those screams and shrieks was so creepy and horrible!!!! I know. I'm such a scarycat. When it's 12am...... No Grey's Anatomy!!!!!!!!! How could that happen!!!!!! My show!!!! Anyways, shoot off to my bed after switching off all the lights and TV. And I couldn't sleep.

I just started learning to sleep with my lights off. I wanted to switch on the lights but my room light keep blinking and that's even creepier~~! Then my imaginations starts overpowering me. I kept thinking of scary things. I don't know until what time my mind wondered but I know it was quite late.

No comments:

Post a Comment