Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh YES Baby!!!

So happy right now. Just got my hair cut. As is FREAKING FREAKING SHORT type.

And I absolutely love it!!!! Wanted to do something silly without hurting myself (of cause! Why would I want to hurt myself?)

I look like Jessica (my sis) now. Only the younger version = P (She better not read this)

Don't need to tie my hair. Or whether it's messy or not. Not to be bothered now. So happy~~

*in ecstacy* =.=

Bob hair. Always wanted to cut it but never dare to do so. Everytime when I'm motivated to cut my hair short, the person who cut my hair will suggest me not to.

This time, I change someone else to cut my hair. She just ask what I want and SNAP!!! There goes my hair. Otherwise I'll change my mind again. I'm easily influenced ain't I?

After my hair cut, I looked down on the floor. Oh my! Is like a big bunch of hair scattered around the floor. So much!!!

But I enjoy every single time I step into a saloon. The first thing people will ask is, " You straighten your hair before?" And I proudly answer them "No, they're naturally straight"

Anyway, new life, new changes. And the best part.......

NEW JOANNE LEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment