Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Weekenderssssss......

Saturday, 4/4.

Had prayers at my grandparent place for the Qing Ming occassion. I was stuck in the kitchen the whole day. Cutting onions, celery, carrots, mushrooms and so on............ Had my lunch there too. After that, went to Mega to meet my buddies. Well, some of them came back for holidays. (They went for NS. Poor thing) Ker Lee came over to my house then my dad fetch us there. Reach there around 3pm. The place was so crowded. PC Fair.... Big deal. Anyways, we don't know where should we head to. So.......... I decided to have my chocotop icecream. YUMMM..... It's the only way to cheer up myself. Met up with Shi Yun 10minutes later. We went round and round the mall. Went to look for YenNee whose working at the PC fair. Chit chat-ed. *giggles* Oh ya, before that i went to some shoe shops. Wanted to get a gladiator shoes but couldn't find any. *sobs* Should have bought at Penang!!!!! Forget it... Met up with those guys in front of the cinema. Did I mention we watched Shinjuku Incident?? YA!!!! We watched that show. Nothing special cause I ddon't dig chinese show that much. Duhhh..... Banana here. Wanted to watch Confession Of A Shopaholic. But it wasn't on screen at GSC in Kuantan. How "un-updated" Kuantan is? Well. they mention there's Jackie Chan and Daniel Wu in this show. At least I can admire Daniel Wu gorgeous look. *evil laugh* I would rather classify this show as a complicated one. I thought that this will be a contonese show. But they end up talking in Chinese and Japanese language with a little hokkien in it. It's no problem for me to listen in Chinese and Hokkien. But when it comes to Japanese, I had to read the subtitles. In fact, I think I read the subtitles for the whole show. Maybe it's my habit. Oh, and the poor duck have to sit beside me. Poor thing...... His gf couldn't make it and there's an empty seat beside him. So pity him. And the worst part is he had to sit besideme. *hahaha.......* I'm not good in entertaining people. So...... I think he is pretty boring for that 2 hours period. After the show, we walk around for a while then we headed home. Too many people. Don't like crowds. *hahaha.....* Watched Grey's Anatomy at night. 1st time cry watching this show. So sad!!!

Sunday, 5/4.

Watched the repeat show of One In A Million. ( Watch again just now at 12pm) Can see how crazy am I chasing after that show. Love Tomok so much!!!!! He's such a talented musician. I think I watched 3 times this week. The only reason I watched so many time because Tomok was superb!!!! He sang 'Umbrella". His version!!! Cool.......!!! And after that, my bad luck came and gave me a surprise visit. Had a great fall at the staircase. My mum was mopping the floor and I didn't notice there's a puddle of water. And wooshhh..... I slipped. t.t Landed flat on my butt. *ouchh....* And now, I have a big bruise on my right leg and my butt hurts a lot!!!!!! Talking about luck. Sheeeezzzzzz....... Went over to my grandparent place after dinner. Watched CSI. HooHoo..... HooHoo...... And then there's this joker called my grandparent's house phone. I picked it up and...... Gosh...!!! Communicating with that joker nearly gave me a heart attack for good.

Stranger: Hello, siapa tu?

Jo: U nak cari siapa?

Stranger: U nama apa?

Jo: U nak tau buat pe?

Stranger: Tak.... I saja saja call nak tau nama awak.

Jo: U nak cari siapa ni?

Stranger: I nak tanya nama u je.

Jo: Kalau u tak cari siapa siapa, I letak telefon.

Stranger: Okey, bye bye.

I was like......... OMG!!!! I nearly fainted on the spot. My dad and mum overheard my conversation with that prank caller. They chuckle a little. I think that malay guy mistaken me as a malay girl. I don't know what happened. I had my melayu pelat suddenly. I was talking so fast and that pelat freak me a little. Never knew I had that. And he made me miss 5minutes CSI show!!!! Should have talk longer with him and waste his credits. At least he said okey and bye bye to me when I wanted to hang up the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment