Sunday, May 3, 2009

OIAM Season 3

Woohoo....!!!
Congrats to TOMOK!!!!!
He won!!!!
YEAH YEAH!!!
I stick my butt in front of the telly from 8.30pm onwards on Friday.
It was the Grand Finals for OIAM season 3.
Tomok, Esther and Aweera was the finalists.
The beginning of the show was a heart-stopping moment for me.
When they announced Tomok was eliminated out.
I was like.....
NO....~~~~~ NONONONONONO.....!!!!!
I screamed quite loud that night.
And I hope my neighbours never heard my shrieks.
Bouncing up and down on my feet.
I was so DEVASTATED.!!
But luckily, there were no elimination.
Terima kasih banyak banyak to Malaysia.
(What a relieve)
Pheww~~~
I don't know why but their performances was rather boring.
Aweera..... screams..
Esther....big voice..
Tomok....just his usual stuff (but I like it!)
Though I don't know what song he sang but at least it was good.
But his new solo song was phenomenal!
It sounded so great that I watch the repeats today again.
*giggles*
Oh, and there were Bunkface!!!!!!
BUNKFACE BUNKFACE BUNKFACE!!!!!
Revolusi~~~~
Anyways, Tomok won.
First thing I did was message ShiYun.
*hahahaha....*
Cause she's the only one know I minat Tomok bangat!
Then out of the blue,
my sister messaged me!
Didn't know she minat OIAM too.
But that's funny.
It's a sad case too.
t.t t.t
Couldn't see Tomok anymore!!!
And Awal Asyaari!!!!
Nevermind....
Can always watch on Youtube.

P/S: Tomok is so so so so darn talented!!! He's my dream malay boy. Awwwwww~~~~~~~ Awal, You're cute too. And Nine!!!! Love the way he sang Karma!!! Gosh..... I'm gonna break into tears. It's happier than falling in love~

No comments:

Post a Comment