Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bye Bye JUNE~

my sister left me

*sobs*

It will take me 2 years from now for me to see her again. So sad......

No one to fool around with me
No one to watch Hannah Montana with me
No one to sleep with me
No one to tease me
No one to be by my side when I'm alone
No one to quarrel with me
No one to molest me ( p/s: only my sis can do that on me)

So lonely right now. I'm glad I went out with my friends that day. Rather cry in front of my friends than in front of my sis. Anyways, hope she'll be fine there. Will be going to Australia next year end for her graduation day. Can't wait. *hahahaxx....* I wanna go to Gold Coast!!!!!!

Lots of misses and kisses. *muackz~*

3 comments:

  1. I CAN make a fool out of you..
    I CAN use the computer and u watch HM beside me..
    I CAN sleep next door beside you..
    I CAN tease you if you wanted to..
    I CAN be by ur side when you are alone through PHONE.
    I CAN quarrel with you if you wanted to..
    I DEFINITELY won't molest you.. (as you know i gentlemen.. wakakaka!!)

    anyway Joanne Lee.. chill up ok? =) take care.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. is it a good thing? anyway do hope i chilled you up.. haha.. =)

    ReplyDelete