Thursday, March 5, 2009

Trauma

My grandma is undergoing an operation right now
Very worry for her
Although it was a minor operation,
I'm still scare
Since the day my granny pass away,
I'm very worry that either of my family members will leave me.
I really don't want to go through that experience again
I really don't want to.
It's scary.
Once is enough.
I want them to always be by my side
Hope that everything will be fine.
She's the one who took care of me since I was small.
And I was the youngest of all.
She loves me and I love her too.
She always pampers me
And I still want more.
It's never enough for me when she puts her care on me.
May God bless her during the operation.
May God bless her with strength.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Joanne, be strong yea? I know how is it to lose someone close to you.. related to you.. that cares for you......
    but this is life..
    If you don't mind reading i wanna share a story..

    2years ago.. before my father went back to Jesus.. I am really scare, worried, etc etc.. I really scare that my mum called "David please wake up and see your father for the last time.." or.......................
    It's really scary you know? Seeing someone that is always with you, suddenly ending up in bed and seeing him suffering, seeing ppl coming to the house to pray to visit and all sort.. it's really scary you know?
    -enough talking-
    well.. there is really nothing that you can do actually except to pray.. well i believe there is a time for everything.. but PRAYER really works.. well just a simple prayer will do no need fancy this or use what word.. cause God knows what we wanted to pray for before we pray.. we just need to have faith in Him..
    i would say it's not easy to calm down especially after ur granny's event.. but i do hope you'll find a way to help you through..

    Father in heaven, I just want to thank you for all the blessing and everything that you have done in my life. I want to thank you for being my Lord that i can bow down and pray. Father i want to surrender Joanne and her grandma into your hands. Father as Joanne's grandma is undergoing an operation, Father i want to pray that you will take good care of her. Guide the hands and machine that everything will go on smoothly.. Father i want to ask of you Lord that Joanne will be able to chill her heart and she able to focus on what that is important in her life. Jesus i just want to give you thanks again for everything. I pray in Jesus name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete