Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Day I Visited A Psychologist

Q: When was the last time he contact you?
A: A week ago...

Q: When was the last time you've seen each other?
A: 2 or 3 weeks ago

Q: When was the last time he called you and have a talk on the phone?
A: Approx. half a year ago

Q: The reason he gave you for not contacting you.
A: BUSY!!!

Q: You believed it?
A: Yes and No!

Q: Why no?
A: Can't even spend a minute on me but got time to online. Hello~~ even idiots won't believe that stupid reason

Q: Will you be able to let him go?
A Trying to cause I'm suffering from his ignorant act!

Q: Do you still love him?
A : I wish I'm not!

Q: What was the most touching thing he ever did for you?
A: He gave me a rose and a slice of cake on last year's Valentine. ( I was angry of him that time)

Q: What was the thing he'd done that hurt you the most?
A: Oh boy! There's plenty of it.

Q: Example...??
A: He was looking at the horoscope section on the papers. I was curious when he read neither mine nor his horoscope. I asked him and he say he's reading mine. I was like...... Huh? That's not mine. Then he says "Aren't your birthday on the 28 of June?" Mine was on the 16!!!! Guess what? 28 was 'the person he love before he loves me' one!!! Man!!! And he says was his grandma's. Come on! what a 'coincidence'. And my birthdate was the same as his!!! Really regreted I didn't box him that time.

Psychologist: Hmm.... He really knows the way to 'CARE' your feelings. Don't he?
Jo: Ya!!! a very 'CARING' way! And this is what they call 'LOVE'. HAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment