Thursday, March 5, 2009

So Long Ago...

Once upon a time,
There was a sudden knock on the enormous door of my kingdom
Standing there was a man
Knight in shining armours
It was love at first sight
And I never knew we had so much in common
It was love and passion that tied our knot together
But..................
I never knew him well enough
One day,
he unveils his true colours
Those evil eyes of his
He attacked me and my kingdom with his troopes
Stole my money and possessions
I was angry not because he had stolen my belongings
I was angry because he cheated on me
My feelings and my love for him......
I gave up
I raise the white flag
Shut the door of my kingdom
Maybe someday,
Someone would knock the door of my kingdom again
It need not be warriors, knights or prince charming
I don't care whether he's rich or handsome
All I want is someone who truly loves me for who I am
Who treats me sincerely,
Lend me a shoulder to cry on,
Be by my side when I'm alone,
And of course care and warmth.........

DECIPHER THIS STORY AND YOU'LL KNOW

3 comments:

  1. wow.. "The Tale of no happy ever after with Knight in shining armors" LOL!

    anyway chill up ok? need to talk? just sms me and i'll call u.. ok?
    i'm not going to nag about you to don't think so much or etc.. because in this world there is not only 1 tree in the jungle.. (decipher this and you'll know)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool rite?
    who says knight in shining armours will always have happy endings.
    hahaha.....
    I'm just goofing around.
    long time never practise my essay writing.
    good rite??
    hahaha......
    dun copy my sentence la!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. i think fairy tales always say that..
    Knight with shinning armor always comes with live happily ever after.. haha..
    yes.. ur essay it's good.. but too direct.. haha..

    ReplyDelete