Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Upset! Upset! Upset!!!

Last Saturday was White Valentine. Nothing special. But the fact that I celebrated with my friends is a bit..... erm..... weird. *hahaxx...*

I'm glad they were by my side. Wasn't that happy at that point. Was kinda down and everyone were down too! I don't know what happened but among the 5 of us who all has bf and gf, WE WERE ALL SINGLE & ALONE!!! (except for 1. How lucky she was!) Can you imagine how pathetic we were. Goshhhh...!!!! At least we accompanied each other instead of relying on our 'Love ones'. Arghhh..... And the worst part was, we went to TC. Aiseh!!!! Semua bercinta cinta kat situ kitorang pergi buat pe? Buat ku jealous je! Anyways, I kept rolling my eyes that night cause I couldn't stand it.

Sunday, my tummy was going against me again. Vomitted the whole day. And of cause I dirtied the whole toilet. *giggles* I lay on the bed for the whole day. But it's a nice way to diet cause I lost my appetite and I only ate not more than 10 mouths of porridge for the whole day. Hate my stomach!!!!!

Monday and Tuesday, very very very upset. Why? Family pressure!!!!! My dad keep pushing me to take up hotel management. And I'm a bit reluctant. Maybe not a bit. And my mum tried to fight for my rights. But my daddy somehow insisted that I should take up hotel management. He thinks that I'm not serious in my studies. Hello..!!!!! If I'm not serious in my studies how did 7As pop up on my result slip!!! U think I just pray and wish then the 7As just appeared??!!! NO!!! I studied for it. I get B for my science subject cause I'm weak in Science subjects and I didn't go for tuition classes for them. Obtaining B consider okey man! I admit maybe I didn't study that much. Because I didn't like those subjects. If i really like any subjects, I'll definitely work hard on it. Is not like I'm going to fool around with my own future!!!!

Arghhh..........!!!!! Someone better give me a scholarship! Otherwise my dad is gonna kill me!

1 comment:

  1. chill la..
    anyway what course u have in mind?
    well knowing what to study is important..
    cause when u like that subject u will definitely study well for it..
    well try to talk to ur dad about it on what course u want to take la.. =)

    anyway all the best..

    ReplyDelete