Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm so addicted to.....

Well, I literally didn't move my butt off my chair from 9.30pm to 2am yesterday. Watching tv for that 4 hours plus.

1st, it was one in a million. quite nice their performances. Especially Aweera and Tomok. Aweera sang his on version of Gemilang which sounded really good and he won an immunity. Sang it with a little 80's rock version. So cool!!! I was screaming like mad and got scoldings from my mum. *hahahaxx....* But I couldn't resist it. Oh ya, and Tomok. Never knew he could sing at the beginning. His performances was dull previously. But yesterday, he was superb. Man!!!!! Can't imagine a guy singing 'Crazy In Love'!!!! And he did it!!! It was awesome!!!!! And I don't know why I like to call him Tomoko instead of Tomok. ( must have been influenced by June)

The show ended at 11pm but I'm waiting for my 12am show. So......... Watch a little bit of Para Para Sakura. Kinda boring~~~

Anyways, watch The Phantom Of The Opera!!!!! Although I have the DVD and I think I watch a million times already, I still stay up late to watch that show. Stupid huh?! *giggles*

Man!!!! Sang throughout the whole show. Pity my mum's ear!!! But it was really great. Though they cut off part of the show. Those songs were so melodious. 'Think Of Me', 'Masquerade', 'Point Of No Return', 'That's All I Ask Of You', 'Angel Of Music'....etc etc etc. By the way, they cut off 1 of the nicest song in the show!!!!!!!!!!! 'Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again'. That song is nice man!!!! How can they cut that off!!!!!!! Gosh...!!! And my favourite song of the show is the ending song. Funny rite? 'Learn To Be Lonely' was the best of all.

And 1 more thing. Just woke up just now around 10.30am. Switch on the tv. Guess what? It's the Jonas Brothers!!!! *woohoo.....!!!* How happy am I. What a good way to kickstart my day. Love the Jonas Brothers!!!!!!*muackz!*

No comments:

Post a Comment