Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy..... Satisfied...... Predestined??

Just came back from my lunch. Went to school around 10am to take my SPM result slip just now. We lepak around there and visited our teachers. *so miss them... sobs.* Anyways, we were happy as usual. Chit chat, chit chat, chit chat..............

12pm, *gosh* so nervous!!! Time for us to take our result. Man!! they only announce those with 9A and above. That moment, all I can think was 'I'm not gonna be called up stage'

And I was right *sigh~~* But it's okey. Cause I only aimed for 8. Luck wasn't on my side. I only got 7As. *sakitnya hatiku!!*

Anyways, manage to get 5A1, 2A2, 2B3, and 2B4. Still okey. I mean.... no C.

Overall,

Satisfied? YES!

Happy? YES!

Predestined? HELL YES!

The only reason I say it was predestined because I did something silly yesterday. I was so worried of my result. Took 2 dice out and throw it thrice. And the outcome was so scary!

1st shot, 5!
2nd shot, 5!
3rd shot, 7!!!!!!

And I got 7A's today. So creepy~~!!! Well, this is fate.

2 things I'm happy about and 1 thing I'm mad of!

I'm mad because I aim my chemistry and est A!!!! Hello~~~!!! Why on earth did the Bs appear!!!!

I'm happy because, for the very first time in my life, I got A for my history!!! *woohoo...* The A came on the right time. 1 more thing, I thought I will flunk my biology and physics paper at first. But, I got Bs for both of it. *evil laugh*

1 comment:

  1. haha.. congrats congrats..
    anyway if u get 11 then that's really scary..
    11 fails.. hahah.. kidding la.. =P

    anyway congrats.. and yea.. est is hard to get A..
    even in my year.. the most pro girl in MGS also get A- the most pro de.. most most most pro also get A-
    anyway happy for you.. =)

    ReplyDelete