Monday, March 9, 2009

Insomnia..... Diarrhoea..... What's next?

Man! My body is killing me!! Why aren't my organs working well?? Damn..!!

It's been a long time since I had a comfortable sleep or even rest! Suffering from insomnia. *poor thing... t.t* It's always 1 or 2am by the time i doze off. Saturday was even worse. I thought after doing some exercise might use up all my energy and I will be able to sleep better in the night. Looks like I'm wrong. My eyes was still widely open!!! lay on the bed on 11pm. Turn around, flip around....... And it just made me more alert... Keep looking at the time. 11.45pm, 12.32am, 1.25am, 2.45am. And that was the last time I look at the time. Luckily I was able to fall asleep. Otherwise.... I'll go crazy!!!

Woke up around 7.45am the next day. And my tummy is going against me! Gosh!!! So freaking pain. Went to the toilet more than 10 times yesterday. My mother almost bring me to the doctor. Of cause I don't want to go. Phobia?? NO! I'm just worried I might diagnosed with something serious cause my tummy always gives me problem. But this time is the worst ever.

Today, still suffering from diarrhoea. The moment I can't take it anymore, then I'll go say 'HELLO' to the doctor. Better be a cute one!

1 comment: