Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Slumber Party

Okey, let's start off with Friday which was 20th of March.

Fun fun fun!!!!! Went over to Shi Yun house to have my 2 days 1 night over there. *hahahaxxx....* It was around 7.30pm when I reach her house. Was greeted by her friendly grandma and brother. Join them for their dinner but I didn't eat cause I had my dinner already.

Anyways, went upstair and online. Guess what, we browse other people's friendster profile. Commented banyak banyak. So funny!!! Their picture was like..... Urghh...... Then we viewed a rich kid's profile. Damn!!!! So freaking rich!!! Everything she bought was like...... Will never buy it if it doesn't reach 10k. So expensive!!!! Hello~~~!!!! Give me those money I'll probably graduated back from overseas. Then we started questioning what's the father's job. Their life were like so fairy tale. Travelling, clubbing, cruising..... etc etc. Like photostat money as much as they want.

Oh!!! And I forgot to watch my OIAM t.t t.t So sad!!!! Get to watch 3 performances then it started raining causing the reception weak and I can't continue watching. Who cares. Can watch the repeat show.

Shoot off to the bedroom around 11something and wrap Bao's birthday present. Keep worrying Saturday plan will be ruined. Worry it will still be raining on that morning. Didn't talk much that night. Wasn't really happy but was glad to have a friend by my side. Doze off around 12am.

No comments:

Post a Comment