Friday, March 13, 2009

The gathering again...

Totally miss them so much. They were like my second family. They care for me, talk with me and of cause they tease me. But I had fun with them. I mean.... More like crazy fun. *hahahaxx...*

Anyways, we gathered at Just Relax as usual. Ordered some alcoholic drink. Not that I want to be drunk, I kinda 'accidentally' ordered it. But, hey, no harm. I've got training from my dad. *hahahaxx.....* That little thing is like water to me. The alcoholic level wasn't high at all. Not high enough to make me drunk. But it tasted fabulous. Gosh....!! How much I love lemons~~~

We talk the whole night. And as usual, we hardly call each other by names. It's a habit for us to tease each other to satisfy ourselves. Played truth or dare. Manage to suckered some people. But they have their secrets 'safe' with us. *evil laugh!!* I got suckered too. So, just to have fun and keep ourselves so called 'updated' a little.

Oh ya, yesterday was crazy. I think i created lots of noise. But who cares. Just the usual me. It won't be comfortable for me to keep my mouth shut. In fact, I never will. That's my trademark! Everyone were noisy. It's a way to release our tension and perhaps sadness for those who didn't score quite well in the SPM. But that really doesn't matter. Just a piece of paper. Like my daddy's word of wisdom "The important thing is the way to enter the society" It's the personality and behaviour that counts. (Man! I begin to sound like my dad!)

And 1 more thing! The climax of the whole event. Someone wanted to confess his love. Drank some alcohol to make himself 'braver'. But didn't work out. So...... Too bad~!

Oh ya! Receiving my SPM means I'm beginning a whole new chapter in my life. Ended my relationship means I put a full stop to my sadness, sorrow and tears...............

P/S: my life won't suck without you!

1 comment:

  1. oh? so you finally broke up after so many misery? >.< sorry to hear that but then happy to hear that as well..
    at least now u can have ur own mind by urself.. and no need open ur eye tap and let water flow.. =P

    ReplyDelete