Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bao's Birthday Bash!!!

21/3/2009

*hoohoohoo....* Our beloved bao birthday. So touching. *hahaha....* Reach TC around 9am. And Yun drove me there. By her own!!!!! How daring she is!!! in Accord!!!! She keeps worrying she might scratch her parent's car but nothing happen. Steady man!

Gathered at McD. Waited for everyone to reach. Oh ya! Next time, please remember to bring lighter la!!!!!!!! I have to bermuka tebal to borrow lighter from someone again. And this is not the first time!!! So embarrassing but I like to do that. Talking to stranger is fun fun fun!!! Crazy right? I wask like.... " Bang, boleh pinjam lighter kejap tak? Kawan I birthday hari ni." hurray! And I got the lighter!!! Berjaya buat kali kedua!!! Bravoo~~~!!!!

Anyway, I'm the one in charge of cutting the cake. After cutting the cake, they criticed my cutting skill. Teruk betul!!!! They ate the cake also at last!

Went to TC2 after all the eating. Charge to the water!!!!!! At first was just soaking leg cause no girls wanted to wet themselves. Then the guys, of cause, splashed water and throwed mud everywhere. At last, got wet too. But really had fun. All of the girls already went up but I was still playing with the guys. How evil they were!!! Use me as their defencing weapon. All hide behind me when they wanted to throw mud. But I too garang. They wouldn't dare to. The joy of being tiger. *giggles* But it was so fun. Splashing water everywhere. Took some funny picture.

Overall, we all had fun. So hard to meet them now. Appreciate every moment with them. And the best part, I get to shout and laugh!!!! Didn't had the chance to do that at home. Oh ya, I shouted so loud at the beach until they can hear my voice at the pondok. Not bad right. My shouting skills. *Muahaha....* What a nice way to release my emotional side.

Went to a shop to collect my batik. Imagine my surprise. Don't know which stupid joker took my batik 'accidentally'!!! And I couldn't find my shirt. So disappointed. I was cursing the fellow who took my batik all the way back to yun's house. Poor shi yun. Have to listen me grumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment