Thursday, March 5, 2009

Best time

Although it only lasted around 7 minutes and was disturbed a little,
It was the best moment I had within these few days.
I was having my driving lessons
And thanks to my uncle
He's listening to Fly fm.
How cool is that uncle *hahahxx...*
SO SO SO happy!!!!!
It was THE MOFFATTS. *SCREAMZZZZ~~~!!!!*
Miss You Like Crazy!!!!!
I was surely crazy at that point.
So glad that uncle wasn't in the car.
I was singing like nobody's business
Havent' listen that song for ages!!!!
LOVE IT!! *muackz muackz muackz~!!*
And that was just part of my story
Then, it was the JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!
Can you imagine me in the car holding back my feelings??!!
Wanted to scream so loud!!!
But I know I'll look stupid
So, I chill down a little and learn how to park the car
Sang a little bit. (more like mumbling)
*When you look me in the eyes~ And tell me that you love me~*
AAAHHHH............!!!!!!
Crazy for them!!!!!!
Oh ya, some other instructor taught me yesterday
And is a cute one!!!!!!
Damn nervous!
What a hot babe!!!!!
Never knew will meet a cute hunk at a driving institute
Wowwww....!!!!
*Yipes!!!!*
Anyways............... That short 10minutes made my day a lot more cheerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment