Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Love

LOVE
By, Jo

If there were a second chance,
I would turn back and take a glance,
To see into those deceiving eyes,
Whether they are true or just lies.

I was always in the dark,
Hoping for a spark,
To lead me out to the bright,
Where the world is full of light.

I never knew what love was,
Somehow I feel so lost,
I thought love was all about happy things,
But sadness and disappointments is all it brings.

Is love a commitment?
Or just a short entertainment?
I hope I can have the answer to it.

1 comment:

  1. 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
    5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
    6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoice with the truth.
    7It always protects, always trusts, always hope, always perseveres.
    8 Love never fails.
    1 CORINTHIANS 13: 4-8

    A verse quoted from bible. So what is love?
    Love definitely not a short entertainment.. Sometime reading ur blog kinda give my heart a pinch.. Seeing you ended up sad/crying/unhappy/cursing/feeling down..
    well to me.. LOVE is a very very strong word, it can do miracle but it can be mistaken as well.. not gonna write much here, hope you can find peace in ur heart..

    ReplyDelete