Monday, March 9, 2009

I Did It!!!!

Went 'mountain climbing' with my buddies on Saturday. And it was FUN FUN FUN!!! What a sweet escape. A VERY sweet one. *hahaxx...* There were 7 of us. Then, we split into 2 groups. (cause I was damn slow)

So, Tew, YitJun and KerLee were with me. 1/6 way up Bukit Pelindung, still able to breathe, talk and joke around. I mean, we were teasing each other. We had our own nicknames when we were in form5. So, it's kinda cool and fun.

Tew = potato
KerLee = keli fish
YitJun = pig
Joanne = tiger

Tew: Tiger finally back into her natural surrounding.
Joanne: Potato, you so rounded. careful fall down a!
YitJun: I thought fish suppose to be in the water, not on land.
(translated into English)

1/4 way up, gosh...!!! Barely able to breathe. So exhausted already. Wanted to give up that moment. The slope was so steep till I can fall down if I didn't step on the ground nicely. Oh ya, got bullied that time. I allow them to tease me.*sobs....* Cause I was out of breath and I don't know why they are still so energetic (of cause! they are guys!) Anyway, they took advantage on me knowing that no matter what they say I will never be able to 'debate' with them. So unfair right??!!!!

Half way, half dead. *hahaxx...* I was so weak!!!! My lips and my face started turning pale. Have to force my way up cause it's already half way. I'm not gonna quit (although I wanted to)
I'm not a quiter! (yes I am) *hahaha....*

Anyway, manage to reach the end at last. My shirt was wet. (Luckily I didn't wear a white one) And my pant was drench in my sweat!!! So embarrassing cause it looks like I pee on my pants or something like that.

Going down was piece of cake. But it hurt my tummy and my toes. *Ouchh!!!* Guess what?! I had my revenge back on them. I teased them back! *hahaha....* What a splendid moment! All those hard work paid off!

And i don't know what happen to that Wei Hong. I call him WeiHong he don't want reply me. Call him TewTew he looked back. *=.=* For the first time I call him sincerely by his name but he didn't bother me. So, I guess I'll just call him Tew Tew. *evil laugh*

1 more thing, all that exercises didn't help much. Not a size less from my actual weight. LOL!! And I conclude one thing from this event. I got no stamina at all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment