Friday, March 13, 2009

Sigh....

No one was happy for me. My family members wasn't satisfied with my results. Especially my grandparents. *sobs..*

My mom break the news to them. I wasn't around that time. My mom told me that they weren't happy with my result. Somehow I feel that no one congratulated me. My dad keep encouraging me to take up hotel management but that wasn't my interest. Not that I don't like that course but that wasn't what I had in mind. I mean...... 7As. Really that bad??

But they don't know I was under pressure all these while. Being the youngest isn't fun at all. My siblings all did very well in every major examinations. 3 of them scored full A for their UPSR. I only manage to get 4. PMR they all get straight A. I get only 4. They all entered SMART school. I only manage to get into an ordinary Air Putih school. I was always the loser in the house. The weakest one.

I was trying hard not to be the worst in my house. Their SPM results...... Elder sis 9As, bro 7As, 2nd sis 11A1, me 7As. At least I didn't break my family record this time. But I know they weren't happy with the amount of A's.

Looks like I will always be the loser in the family. I just isn't good enough for them.

1 comment:

  1. hey.. chill babe..
    who said no one congratulate u? i did ok?
    cant remember now here goes..
    CONGRATULATION TO YOU JOANNE LEE
    CONGRATULATION TO YOU JOANNE LEE
    CONGRATULATION TO YOU JOANNE LEE
    CONGRATULATION TO YOU JOANNE LEE
    CONGRATULATION TO YOU JOANNE LEE
    CONGRATULATION TO YOU JOANNE LEE

    hehe.. hope u cheer a little.. =)
    anyway yeap me to in ur situation in being the youngest..
    but no matter what have faith in urself..
    dont be family-centered and thinks that u r the weakest or the lousy one..
    have faith and confident in urself..
    anyway chill up ok?


    loved
    -David-

    ReplyDelete