Wednesday, February 11, 2009

GRAMMY's..

Damn!!!! Jonas Brothers didn't win a thing!

*sad sad sad*

Actually, I didn't watch the Grammy's. I heard it from radio. No point watching it when they didn't win. Hahaha...

I wanted to watch them perform. But since they didn't win aything, I assume they won't perform.

I did watch a little at the beginning. Luckily, I get to watch Miley Cyrus and Tylor Swift perform. I think that wasn't their song. Never heard that song before. Fifteen... Hmm... Doesn't sound familiar at all. Browse it later cause it sounded quite good.

After that was coldplay performance I think. Didn't watch that. Not a huge fan of coldplay. Went up to take my shower cause it's already quite late. (Almost 10pm!!)

Sad thing cause Rihanna and Chris Brown didn't perform that night due to some problemo~~~

Anyways..... Conclusion is,,,,,,,, I didn't watch the Grammy's and..............

JONAS BROTHERS DIDN'T WIN!!!!! ARGHHHH........!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment