Thursday, February 5, 2009

Chinese New Year

This is the day to be merry as chinese were looking forward to celebrate this auspiscious day. Few days before cny i started baking cookies. And this year was the most cookies I ever baked!!! There were a total of... i forgot. Maybe almost ten. Gosh!!! I can't believe i baked this much. Anyway, such a waste cause no one visited my house. (I'll tell it later on my next blog) 1st day of chinese new year, I went to my grandma's place. Help my grandma a little and started gobbling down those foods. Ma Ma Mia!!! Delicious!!! Oh ya! Forgot to mention. My family celebrate cny with dinners!!! 3 days in a row!!! everyday dinner!!!! My face turn into a round ball now. (not that serious, just joking) 1st day of cny was fun. Gambled with my cousins. And we called those who work at singapore to be the 'chongker'. Duh!!!! They are richer when convert their money to Malaysian currency. I think I lost around RM20. I'm not sure. Who cares. Once in a year. Time to be jolly~~!!! * giggles* During dinner, kinda drunk a little. The next day, went to my friend, shi yun's house. Ate, chit chat, met up with my friends that went for national service and took some photo. *sigh* I was so so so so so freaking FAT!!!! need to start my diet plan!!! I can start my diet plan because I had another dinner that night!!!! Arghhh!!!! How am I suppose to start my diet plan!!! 3rd day of cny, went to my uncle's place which is Nick's house. My aunt from Malacca came down to visit us. Upon stepping into the house, I can sense a strong aura. It was so strong that i kept pulling me into the house. My heart was beating non-stop. My palm starts to sweat. My legs were shaky. Okey!! I'm doing my story telling. Excuse me for doing that. *chuckles* Anyway, they were gambling when I reach. Find a spot to put my big butt in and put my bet on the floor, it's time for me to win some CASH!!! After 2 hours of gambling, guess what? I only win RM2!!!!!!!!!! DAMN LAME MAN!!! nevermind... At least i didn't lose a penny. 4th day of my cny, went to crash gate some friends( who are not my friend but some how tag along with my another friend. so... i consider myself as their friends) Genius me!! *evil laugh* It wasn't that happy though....*sobs* I mean, I don't know who they are and I was ALONE!!!Gosh Gosh Gosh!!! Wanted to go home so desperately that day. The 5th day of cny, I think I want to keep this day for myself. This is what we call P&C ( private and confidential) 6th day of cny, followed my gang to do a little house visitting. Extremely happy!!!! To tell the truth, I miss my school life. I miss my friends so much. I miss the way they tease me too. I even miss those times we laugh so loud that we got scoldings from next door teachers. U wont know how happy am I. Few hours later, joined HIM. Went to his friends house(which make me a little boring because I was the stranger!!!) Visited our teacher. Ate some cookies and went back home. A little tired and disappointments. Somehow..... I wish for something else. But it seems that that is that. And that is my faith. Maybe I'm a little fussy. Anyway, there are some pics which I'm so so so puff up.




A picture of my whole family. Excluding my other relatives. It'll be a big big big picture if everyone takes together. Let me introduce. *Ahem* Standing from left is none other than me, my bro jonathan and my 2nd sis june.
Sitting in front is my elder sis jessica, my mummy and daddy.






A drunk Joanne after few sips of wine. SO not a good drinker.










Okey. This is not a nice pic of me. Just to show off my cute friend. hahahaxxx.... So not me!! Few weeks later I'll be slim again!!! Argghh!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment