Friday, February 6, 2009

Missing SCHOOL LIFE~


Okey..... I'm too bored. Being a school leaver ain't no happy at all.
No school, no friends, no teases and plenty of time to spend.

SO FREAKING BORING!!!

Goshhhhh...... What to do? What to do??

I never thought that no books and no teachers will be as boring as this. So lifeless!!!

U see, I have a very very very superb school life.
I got great friends whom I love them SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!

They were always by my side when I'm sad and happy. They share my joy and pain together. We brought foods to school and eat when we were having classes. We spent most of our reccess time wondering around the school. And during classes, we laugh, we shout, we play like one BIG FAMILY. Although the way we sit in class like we hated each other( all the girls on the left and all the guys on the right) we still love each other. We enjoy teasing each other though. SO SO miss them.
















Besides my buddies, I miss my teachers TOO!!!!!

Okey, I admit. I don't like all of my teachers. But i don't dislike them totally. Just the okey okey type. *giggles* The teacher I miss most will be Pn Angeline or we call her Mrs. Wong. She's the angel for all of us. She treated us like her own children. Taught us knowledge that are useful for us. New bombastic words that we never know those words even exist in this world. She even celebrated special occasions with us. last year which was 2008, we celebrated 29 february which only comes to us once every 4 years. She remembered our birthdays and gives us little presents. How lucky we were for us to have such a great teacher.

Me myself has quite a number of posts in school which make my school life kinda hectic sometimes. ( I get PISSED OFF easily)

I was the head librarian in school. Since I got the post, I hardly enter library. PHOBIA MAN!! I scare of doing works u know. I only enter library when I have things to do or meetings to attend. Otherwise, u won't see me near library. If I enter the library, the whole atmosphere will be even noisier when i start scolding every single person who contributes to the noisiness in the library although some of them were just whispering. So sorry for them but I couldn't control my anger. Besides that, I was the chairman for the ELS(english language society) MAN!! we only gather our members once a year. Not bad huh. *chuckles* But when it comes to language week... ARGHHH!!!! Busy like mad. Running up and down like a maniac searching teachers everywhere. GOSH... How embarrassing when I'm not in my best. But that's fine with me. At least teachers thanked me for my hardship and appreciated my help for them. Furthermore, I'm also the vice-pres. for the softball club. I hardly do anything for that club cause most of the members are guys. They can handle everything themself. *Evil Laugh* Last but not least, as MC for school's activities. Well, kinda feel bad for my school students cause they have to see me everytime when school is having any events. Cause I'll be the MC. Poor thing. Pity them and MYSELF!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment