Monday, February 23, 2009

JO.......END.....

Well...............
Went through a miserable week
Waited for him to finish his exam.
I didn't cause any problems for him the whole week so that he can concentrate.
Waited patiently. SO SO SO patiently.
In the end, he brush me aside like yesterday's dandruff.
Who am I? A doormat?
All he cares is himself......
For pete sake!!!!
Cried the whole night on Saturday. Somehow, I was disappointed once again.
Did he care??
No........
Not even a single message.
That's the last day I cried for him.
No more tears........... Is time for me to put a cork to it.
Did he ever think for me for just one time?
When was the last time he comfort me? NEVER!
Did he keep to his promises? NO!
Did he stay by my side when my granny pass away? NO! And I got the blame for 'STRESSING' him.
Man!!!!!
Anyways, don't want to feel the pain anymore.
Never want to feel DISAPPOINTED, FORGOTTEN and NEGLECTED!!!!!
In fact, I don't want to mention about him anymore....
I feel so stupid sacrificing my scholarship for him.
Stupid me!!!!
I would have went to Taylor's and leave this miserable place.
Why did I rejected that scholarship just to celebrate his birthday and valentine for him??
Why am I so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did he care???
NO!!! And NEVER!!!!!
Talking about scholarship......... GOSH!!!! I feel like an idiot now.
If I didn't care for him so much that time, I could have saved so much money on my education!!!
Why am I so silly??!!!!
I could have save approx. RM30K TO RM50K for my whole course!!!!!
*Arghhhhh...........!!!!*
The next time, no such things will happen again.
I really want to leave Kuantan desperately!!!!
If possible, I want to go overseas!!!
I want a brainwash now!!!!!!
Man!!!! Stupid me!!!!
Oh ya, I watch a show yesterday called 'ENOUGH'
That show just made me hate men even more. And promises are all lies!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. to be frank.. Yeap you are kind dumb.. just a little bit la.. schoolarship and relationship is so so so so big big big difference.. anyway i know i shouldn't say but yea i think i just did.. =D

    ok.. so how are you? feeling better? no wonder you said you were kinda down that day i smsed you..
    so now what happen? break up? just to concern la.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't remind me how dumb i am dy
    I know it myself
    nope.
    still together..

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry.. chill ok? =)
    not feeling better? well then all the best ok?
    well here's a little joke.. i do really hope that i maybe have a little chance to brighten up ur day.. =)

    A woman is having an affair during the day while her husband is at work.

    Her nine-year-old son comes home unexpectedly, sees the illegal lovers
    and hides in the bedroom cupboard to watch.
    Then the woman's husband unexpectedly comes home.

    She hides her lover in the cupboard, not realizing that her little boy
    is in there already.

    The little Boy says: "Dark in here."
    The Man says: "Yes, it is."
    Boy: "I have a soccer ball, do you want to buy it?"
    Man: "No, thanks."
    Boy: "My dad's outside, I'll call him if you don't buy it!"
    Man: "OK, how much?"
    Boy: "$250-00."

    A few weeks later it happened again and the boy and the lover were in
    the cupboard together again.

    Boy: "Dark in here."
    Man: "Yes, it is."
    Boy: "I have soccer boots."
    The Man, remembering the last time, asks the boy: "How much?"
    The Boy says:"$750-00."
    The Man says: "Fine, I will buy them."

    A few days later, the Father says to the boy:
    "Grab your ball and boots, let's go outside and have a game."
    The Boy says: "I can't, I sold them for $1000."
    The Father says: "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that...
    $1000 is way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to
    church and make you confess your sins."

    They go to church and the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and he closes the door.

    The Boy says: "Dark in here."
    The Priest says: "Don't start that shit again!"
    THIS IS MY CHURCH NOT YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE!!!
    [end]

    "laughter is the best medicine"

    ReplyDelete