Friday, February 20, 2009

I Drive Myself Crazy

Had my very 1st 'on the road with real car' driving lesson.

The 1st time I drove was at the institute itself. So, not that worry I might knock into someone's car.

But yesterday, I drove on the road. So dangerous!!!!! I mean..... Cars were everywhere and I feel like they will knock me any time. (not that I care cause that's not my car) *hahaxx....*

After explaining all the things to me, I switch places with uncle. Gosh....!!! Damn nervous. My hand was so shaky when I hold the steering wheel. Oh ya, and one disadvantage of being short is that........ MY LEG CAN'T REACH THE PEDAL!!!!!

I was trying to change gear with the help of my uncle. I step on the clutch already but somehow I can't change my gear. Then, uncle started to sound me. "Step until habis habis. If not can't change the clutch!" I was like.............. "I tekan all d"

Man!!!!! My leg not long enough to step the pedal really in. And I can't adjust my seat. If I pull it nearer, my chest will be sticking to my steering wheel. Hello~~~~ How am I suppose to drive in that akward position???

Anyways, got used to it after few minutes. Then we stroll around TC. TC man!!! It was suppose to be something romantic to stroll near that area. But, too bad. I was with uncle. So, no romance~~~

After 4 or 5 rounds turning at the same area, it's time too head home. Here is the exciting part. *woohoo.....* my engine went off. * hahahaxx.....*

It was at the traffic light and I was the 1st car. Uncle say first car must always get ready so that won't too slow and eventually will block behind. Then, when the light turn green,...... there goes my engine. SO SO SO embarrassed. I mean..... nothing went wrong until I was heading home. WHY WHY WHY??? That time I was too nervous. I released my leg off too fast from the pedal. A little jerk and my engine went off.

Bravo~~~~ got 'lectured' from uncle. And that uncle keep mumbling. Can't listen clearly what he's trying to tell me. I can't differentiate when he say 'GO, SLOW, GOOD' This 3 words keep bugging me when he say it out. Anyway, I think he won't say good to me. Maybe it was just my imagination.

Went home, told my family about everything. When my engine went off, it was near my father's office. So I asked him........

Jo: pa, just now I drive near your office. Then hor, I mati enjin at the traffic light there. You saw me or not??

daddy: no. But I heard many people laughing.

=.= naughty daddy!!!! Hurt my feelings *sobs*

Will be driving again later. Crossing my fingers hope that my engine won't go off again

P/S: L license really is the boss on the road. *giggles* No one dare to horn me *wicked laugh*

3 comments:

  1. reply to ur previous post just in case u dint notice it in the previous post..

    oh don't cry.. give daddy a hug.. haha.. =P *take advantage* hahahaha.. kidding nia.. haha..
    nvm la.. haha.. kang kang but nice.. LOL.. haha..
    no need explain too much.. cause i'll just take it as u finding excuses.. hahaha.. =)
    ur this latest post also got grammer mistake.. haha..
    *David is acting like professor..* xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...
    i know my english not as good as yours...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.. haha.. no la.. i am not that pro either.. haha.. just happen to find some.. LOL!! beginneer luck i would say.. hahahaa.. =P

    ReplyDelete