Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Virginity

Don't get me wrong.
I meant my blog. okey? *big deal*

Virginity of Joanne's blog......

Let's see. At first, thought of making use of this blog as..... Something which I want to blah out everything without anyone knowing it.

BUT...... *tada...* Mr David has taken away my blog's virginity. *hahaxx....*

Anyways,,, I think no one knows this besides him. Keep myself as low-profiled as possible. *like I will. Hahaha...*

So, welcoming my very first guest to my blog.

I shake you warmly by my hand. ( copy this sentence from Willy Wonka)

1 comment:

  1. so what now? Am i still the only one? hahaha.. =P or there is other now? anyway put a Cbox will you? haha.. then i no need drop comment.. i guess that u also dint notice i drop a comment.. haha.. =P

    ReplyDelete