Monday, February 23, 2009

Things to be happy about........

That previous post was a sad case.
Anyways, I know I should deserve something better than that.
Feel like ill-treated!
Okey, got to stop mentioning him.
Well, the only happy day for the whole week was yesterday.
I'm glad I had my sis by my side.
Instead of relying on 'someone' who is not trustworthy.
Went to McDonald at TC. Ate my favourite chocotop (which made me feel so much better)
Went home, watch a movie called 'ENOUGH'
Learnt a lot form that show.
1: Don't trust on men's promises
2: If they say you'll be safe by his side, you're not.
3: Men are abusive!!!
4: Love is something scary.
5: Kill him if he is trying to kill you.

See, the movie was on aired on the right time. Somehow, I felt a lot better now.

At night, waited till 10pm to watch our favourite show.
AMERICAN GLADIATORS!!!
*woohoo.......*
It was the grand finale.
I don't even dare to sit on the sofa. I was so excited and jumping all around the living room.
And so is my sis. *hahahaxx.....*
ooppss.....
no time.
tell later on my next blog.

3 comments:

  1. haha.. glad that you finally had some smile and laughter on ur face.. =)
    well this is what ppl say "A day without laughter is a day wasted".. i suddenly just thought of sharing that to you.. life is like that what to do? but no matter what please do cherish every moment you have cause being happy is a choice and not by chance..
    so chill up ok? you can always have my ear to blaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... *wondering whether will i regret saying that* hahaha.. kidding ny la.. you can still have my ear when u needed it urgently.. =)

    oh ya.. ENOUGH that show i agree to some point la.. but not until the like totally cant trust men..
    well some can be some cant.. just have to put faith in that "men" who you want to trust.. cause i feel pinched when u cut every men off.. i'm not like that ok? *wakakakaka* =X


    last but not least...
    PLEASE TELL ME WHEN CAN I COME AND CRASH YOUR HOUSE!
    haha.. well i've been longing to see you but you always either not around or busy or i also don't know what you do.. hahahaha..
    anyway if u don't want me to crash it's ok.. but are you free on this coming saturday which is 28th..

    there is this event called "Higher Ground"
    it's a Christian like thing la.. so since you have nothing to do i just thought wanna pull you back to God.. haha.. can i have the honor? i'll be please to come pick you up and sent you home.. i guess that ur mum will trust me.. lol..

    anyway heres details if u want to consider..
    Event: Higher Ground
    Time : 7:30pm
    Venue: G.C.C (forgotten full name, forgive me)
    dress code: anything you want.. hahahaha.. casual most preferred, Tees, jeans/pants/skirt, and etc.. haha.. normal la.. understand? =P
    anything just sms me.. same number.. 016.. haha.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha....
    I'm busy cuz I wanna spend more time with my sis right now. She'll be leaving on friday back to australia.
    I this saturday got my own programmes.
    hahaha......
    It's organize by YWCA
    u know?
    Will be at ASSUNTA
    So, it's a Christian thing too.
    I think I'll be find there.
    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YWCA?? LOL.. i heard about YMCA only.. hahahahaha.. xP
    anyhow it's good then.. haha..
    so cant see you while i still in ktn? I gonna go back on the 1st of march.. haha.. so fast.. sad but glad also.. haha..
    anyway take care and all the best ok? =)
    and i don't understand that AG thing.. haha.. sound kinda lame.. haha.. it's a TV show game or? >.<

    ReplyDelete