Thursday, February 19, 2009

Gladiators....

This is something silly that my sis, my mum and me did last night when we were bored.

1st up,
THE MOSQUITO GLADIATORS

Venue: home
Time: 7.30pm to 8.00pm
Judge In Charge: mummy
Gladiators: June and Joanne

Rules & Regulations: Person who killed the most mosquitoes wins. Claiming the victory of being 1st mosquito gladiator in the Lee family.

Somehow, mosquitoes are 'attracted' to me. As in a lot. What to do... Having sweet blood is to hard for the mosquitoes to resist. *giggles*

And the winner is....................... ME!!!

Result: 5 vs 1. Jo claimed the victory. *Woohoo........*


Well, eventually, my sis wasn't satisfied with her performance. So, we had another match.

THE BACKSIDE GLADIATORS

Venue: piano chair
Time: 8.30pm
Judge In Carge: none
Gladiators: June and Joanne

Rules & Regulations: During the competition, the person's butt who was pushed down from the chair loses. Hands and legs are allowed to used to 'tease' their respective opponent.

This is silly yet funny. We were using our hands to tickle each other. Pushing against one another with our butt.

Guess what? I lose. I was afraid the chair will fall apart. So, I chickened out. Leaving my sister claiming her victory. She won!!!!

Anyways, we had fun doing these kind of things. *cheers...*

2 comments:

  1. that was interesting.. haha.. =P
    when is the next event? i better get a crew to film it down and post it on Malaysia Most "exciting" gladiators combat..hahahahaha.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. depends on our mood. If we're too bored, something funnier will happen. Haha....

    ReplyDelete