Thursday, February 19, 2009

Chef In Command!!!

Instead of holding my spatula and mixing flours with butter, I ventured into cooking. With pots and pans, slicing up pieces of chickens... *eewww...~~*

My gourmet skill, is as good as my baking skill. *praising myself..... lalala.....*
2 days, I've been stuck in the kitchen preparing lunch and dinner for my family. It didn't took me a long time to prepare those stuff. I mean.... I'm talented. *hahahaxx....*
The 1st day,
I wanted to cook spaghetti since the day I saw my friend ate one at Crocodile Rock. And when I really wanted to cook, I'll do everything without anyone forcing me to do so.
Anyways, when I cook, no one is allowed to disturb me. I will lose my concentration. So, NO INTERUPTIONS. Otherwise, you'll see me in flames instead of the stove.
Washing, chopping, slicing, dicing, and so on........... I did it myself. I want perfection. And I got it. It tasted better than I expected. I used to cook spaghetti. But not SEAFOOD spaghetti. So, kinda worry that the dish will be ruined by me.
Eventually, the food is edible. No one vomitted or fainted after the meal. So.... IT'S A SUCCESS!

Thumbs up!!!



Presenting....


SEAFOOD SPAGHETTI WITH GRILLED AUBERGINE.






The 2nd day,
After that spaghetti thing, my mum put me in charge of my family daily meal. *t.t* Which means, I'm hook on to this 'job'. So, decided to make something less fancy as my previos one. So that they will hate my cooking.

And so, repeated all the procedures. This time, use something less pricy. Meehoon. *hahahaxx....* Damn cheapskate man me.

I can't decide how to cook or what to cook. I wanted to cook something Thai cause I had lemons and chillies and fish sauce. In the end, I cant make up my mind cause i never cook Thai cuisine before and I got no idea which to go into the pan first.

In the end, I didn't cook anything Thai. I threw all my ingredients in the pot and stir-fry them. Then, add some liquid, salt and pepper. Oh ya, and an egg to make it not that watery.

So, imagine my surprise. Voila~~~~ It's edible and tasty. Experiment, succeeded. *woohoo...*

And after that day which was Tuesday, I didn't cook anymore. *hahaxx...* My laziness came back to find me.


Presenting......
Meehoon something something something.
Don't know what to name it.

No comments:

Post a Comment