Friday, February 6, 2009

MuSIc M@nI@c~~~

This is what happen when Miss Joanne got so damn freaking bored. Her mind will be wondering everywhere beyond her wildest imagination. Muahahaha....~~~!!!!!! Starting to laugh like Rico. The little spanish boy from Hannah Montana. EVIL EVIL EVIL~~~

Music maniac isn't music maniac if it doesn't involve with music. Is just the same meaning like "whipped cream will not be whipped cream unless cream is not whipped by a whip. *Hahahaxx..* Alright. I'll cut all the crap right now. Look what I've done to song lyrics when I'm boring. It sounds like this...

she: It's over

he: Say it isn't so.

she: Hate that I love you!!!

he: I do, cherish you....

she: Your love is a lie!

he: I swear!

she: Beautiful liar!!

he: I drive myself crazy....... If I ain't got you

she: So what??!!!

he: I'll never break your heart. This I promise you.

she: No promises..

he: You must love me!

she: Quit playing games with my heart!!!

he: Sorry...

she: Too little too late.... It ends tonight!


Good??? Not bad huh. See!!! This is what happen when I'm seriously bored!!

*just in case you guys wanna know those songs were sang by who.

Jesse McCartney- it's over
Gareth Gates- say it isn't so
Rihanna feat. Ne-Yo-hate that I love you
98 degrees-i do( cherish you)
Simple plan-your love is a lie
98 degrees- I swear
Beyonce & Shakira- beautiful liar
N'Sync-I drive myself crazy
Alicia Keys- if I ain't got you
Pink- so what
Backstreet Boys-I'll never break your heart
N'Sync-this I promise you
Shayne Ward- no promises
Evita- you must love me
Backstreet boys- quit playing games with my heart
Buckcherry-sorry
Jojo- too little too late
All American Rejects- it ends tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment