Friday, February 13, 2009

Fringe??

Yes or no?

To cut or not to?

The answer is..................... NO!!!!!

I'm not gonna cut my fringe anymore. And I mean it!!! Pissed me off when I found out that 'someone' cut her fringe and the same style!!!!!

Not that I care. Maybe a little. SO pissed me off. ARGH!!!!!

Nevermind...... I don't want to cut my fringe anyway. Gonna leave it long and cut a bang!!

Gosh...... Really feel like cutting my fringe. But I must be firm with my decision!!! Cause I don't wanna share the same style as that 'someone'!!!!

It's quite annoying when my hair is neither long nor short. Keep pricking into my eyes. And it's ITCHY!!!! DUHH...!!! And I look like some weirdo with my fringe keep covering my eyes.

Anyway, it's a good opportunity for me to change my style. school life is over now. SO...... It's time for me to change my hair style too. Though I look silly and ugly right now, no harm giving it a shot. It might turn out nicer than last time. ( console myself. t.t)

I got natural straight hair. So, no worries... Everything will be find after..... I don't know. Perhaps, 2 months from today onward. *sad* So long more...

Can I manage to hold on for that long?? Will I give up??? I don't want to have that childish hairstyle anymore,DUHH..!!!! Look silly now, be pretty later!!! Crossing my fingers now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment