Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's KL

Went down to KL on Sunday. Started our journey around 10.30am. The whole journey was so noisy. Thanks to me. *laugh out loud*

1st, tried some CD's whether they are still in use or not. So that we won't get bored when there's no line and can't get any reception of radio stations.(especially HITZ!!)

2nd, pump petrol so that we won't run out of petrol.

Then, it's KARAOKE TIME!!!!!!! For Joanne Lee only. *hahahaxx...* My dad and sis have to listen to my UNTALENTED, DEAFENING, EAR-SORING, OUT OF TUNE singing of mine. Throughout the whole journey, i sang and sang and sang. Thanks to HITZ!!!!

Once we reached KL, met up with my bro and pass him to some foods to replenish his 'stock'. Buscuits, cookies, shandy......etc

Headed to my aunt's place after that. Spending 3 days 2 nites there. Went to KLCC with my cousin and her neighbour friend. A funny guy he is. Anyways, thanks for the ride. Walked around KLCC. Ate my favourite AUNTIE ANNE'S CINNAMON SUGAR PRETZEL. Yummo~~~ But nothing much there. Can only afford to do window shopping. Went home around 7pm. Ate our dinner at Asia Cafe. The food...... Quite nice but the portion is a little too big for my tummy.

The next day, took KTM to KL Sentral then LRT to Bukit Bintang. 1st stop, Sungai Wang. Only manage to buy a dress. Cost me 15 bucks only. And the clothes there are almost the same. I wanted to get a sweater. But.... GOSH!!!!! All Stars. So freaking ugly!!!! Is like they only have star template to print. Gawd!!!!!! me and my sister reaction was... " eewwww...~~~" Anyway, she promised me will get me 1 any Aussie. YIPPEE~~~ better than getting an ugly 'out of season star templates sweater'!! After that we went to Low Yat. My sis bought a hard disc for her HEROES, GREY'S ANATOMY, GOSSIP GIRLS.....ETC ETC. After that, went to Times Square. Gosh!!! Nothing attracted my attention. So not my type of clothings and I think it's so out of season. Headed to Pavilion to meet up with my elder sis. She brought us walk to her favourite shops. But didn't get a thing too cause all were having season clearance and sooooo out of season.
Went back to Subang after that around 6pm. My cousin pick us up and went to Subang Parade. Kinda quiet there but still okey. Ate Sakae Sushi. DELICIOUS!!! Walked around until 9 pm and headed home. For what?? So that my sis can watch Coldplay perform during Grammy's. *hahahaxx...*

3rd day there. Ate flour noodle for breakfast. NICE!!! So spongy and tasty. Say goodbye to my aunt and we went to Sunway Pyramid before we went back Kuantan. The deco there was so nice. So well decorated for Valentine Day. Ate some ice shaving there. The shop name was 'MILL WHEEL' if I'm not mistaken. My sis ordered mango snow while my dad ordered ice cake. Nice!!!!
So cold so sweet so soft and most importantly.... SO YUMMY~~~!!!!

Headed home after that. Kinda happy. Going again 2 weeks later from now. YEAH~~~!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment