Monday, May 11, 2009

Laughing Stock

Went on yc session with my friends again for the last time.
Not really last time.
But is the last time before we start our schooling.
(Miserable school. Talk about that later)
WeeShean picked me up around 8.15pm on Friday night.
And there's this heavy downpour.

Mum: Rain so heavy d. Don't go out d la.

Hahaha....
Buat-buat tak dengar. Quickly messaged KerLee to ask their whereabout.
Anyways, I went out too. Although it's wet and cold outside.
I just couldn't afford to miss the last yc with them.
So sad *sobs..*
Ordered Lime Juice while WeeShean ordered something which I forgot what thing is that.
YenNee, Bao and KerLee ordered Chocolate.
As usual,
We laughed like nobody's business.
Can't help it la.
Us.........
Hahaha.....
I think we will be blacklisted by OldTown.
Loudest of them all.
Took some pictures with them.
Tried to take a group photo but couldn't manage to do so cause I'm not the expert.
Anyways,
Manage to get help from one of the workers there.

Jo: Can you help me to take a group picture for me?

Sorry la. I muka tebal punya orang won't malu-malu with people.
So, bad luck for that worker for bumping into a customer like me.
Believe me
I got bad reputation in OldTown.
Took quite a number of picture there.
Haven't upload it yet.
Maybe some other day.

WeeShean going MMU. ShiYun going Sunway. Gonna miss them a lot. Sayang u guys.

= )

2 comments: