Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jokers

I'm one of the jokers.
KerLee, Bao, YenNee and I only goes to school on Tuesday and tomorrow for the whole week.
I can't believe we actually did that.
But ya.
We did!
Hahaha.....
I never felt so notorious before.
Gawshh....
What kind of person I'm turning into?
OR
Should I say what kind of STUDENT I'm turning into?
But the thrill of doing so.
Is so so so much fun.
We have to sign up for our extra curricular activities this week.
So....
Since we are so lazy to wake up in the morning just to register those stuffs,
We join-force to enter the school at 2.30pm.
When everyone was happily walking out of the school,
We walk into the school as if we skip classes.
But the fact is,
we genius skip school instead of skipping classes.
By the way,
We influenced PuiMun to join us today
*giggles*
How naughty we were.
Anyway,
we kept bumping into this teacher.
I think his name is En. Roduan or something la
And we throw him all sorts of questions.
He remembered YenNee particularly.
Cause YenNee always smiles at him.
That's what he says.
Who knows why.....
Lalala......

Note: My previous blog was a bit dull due to some technical problem. So, minta maaf banyak-banyak.

No comments:

Post a Comment