Monday, May 11, 2009

Urrgghhhhh...........

Gawwsshh......
First day of school.
Hor-ri-ble!!!!
I can't believe I spent my time sitting in the hall the whole morning instead of sleeping in my cozy bed.
Today's orientation.
Hmm......
I feel like listening a tape recorder.
Everyone say the same thing over and over again.
And.....
Their combination of subjects are not what I had in mind!!!!
Then, I asked a teacher.
"Kalau I nak ambil Perakaunan tapi i tak nak PP boleh tak?"
"Tak boleh. Kena ikut apa yang ditetapkan."
"Tapi I nak Perakaunan. I tak nak PP"
"Kalau u nak Perakaunan, u boleh ambil sendiri."
"Saya boleh ambil sendiri, tapi I tak nak PP boleh tak?"
"Tak boleh."
CONCLUSION...... PP compulsory
Damn it!!!
So........ Aaarrrghhh.........
Went and ask whether Air Putih have the same rule as SABS.
Air Putih allow their students to choose what they want.
How lucky!!!!
Us???? Forget it.
Thought of changing school.
But my mum doesn't allow me to do so.
She say " Take all 5 subjects la."
Who she think I am?
Goddess of Form6??
Or Master Mind??
I'm just someone with a tiny brain.
Somemore want me to take 5 subjects.
See me die next year end.

The only funny part about this morning is....
KerLee and I misunderstood what the teacher said.
Instead of MEROKOK, KerLee and I heard MEROGOL.
The teacher was explaining to us about discipline and some other stuff.
"Merokok 1 kali, 1 sebatan. 2 kali, 2 sebatan. 3 kali, kena buang sekolah"
When KerLee and I heard that, we laughed till we couldn't stop laughing.
Not bad huh.
You merogol(rape) someone for the first time, you get caned once only.
The second time, caned twice.
The third time, get expelled.
We were like........ HAHAHAHAHAHA................
There'll be lots of rapers.
Cause the punishment is just being caned.
Worst come to worst, get expelled.
Doesn't need to go for jail.

Besok kena pergi sekolah lagi. Harap-harap tak kena marah. 1st day enter new school, terus ponteng sekolah. Pandainya budak ni.

3 comments:

  1. I jz wanna ask u bout how was today...bt ur blog tell me everything..kaka..^^pontneg la ponteng..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. then i wanna be a rapist in ur school.. hahahahaha.. i get 1 cane if rape once.. provided that they able to catch me also la.. LOL!!! hahahahahahahaaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 word to describe.
    PATHETIC!!!
    Joker right?

    ReplyDelete